December 4

7a-4oz egg whites, t cinnamon, 1/8c SF syrup, 5oz pork chops, c sweet potatoes, T BBQ sauce, 2c reg, Met, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
830a-10 GF cinnamon crackers, 2c chai tea
11a-Vitamin Water Zero
12p-.5c cole slaw, 2 fried eggs, c hash browns, 4 small sausage links, broasted chicken breast, beef stew, 4c reg, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC, 2s Ultima
6p-Met, reds, yeast, guar gum, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC, Carnosine
9p-NC, 5HTP

Totals: 2253 cal, 104 fat (24 sat), 161g carbs (28 fiber), 150g protein

An interesting experiment today. I ate an extra-large 679-cal breakfast to fuel an 8-mile trail run/walk, then ate a giant 1341-cal belated birthday brunch with my pal Amy. And then I ate nothing else the rest of the day, because my calories were totally fucking blown out of the water.

Side note: I ate the buffet brunch w/ a no-holds-barred attitude, which is foolish to start with, but discovered a surprisingly high-calorie culprit: broasted chicken breast at a whopping 357 calories. Delicious, possibly worth the calories at a normal meal...but not after everything I'd already eaten!

Anyway, the lesson learned is: I never felt hungry after brunch. At all. I assumed that I'd have hunger pains to suffer through around supper time, but...I felt nothing. Interesting!

Acne: still no gum reaction. Testing the other flavor today.

Habit: easy peasy with the tea. Still haven't come up with a new one...haven't devoted much thought to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment