December 23

5a-2c Hubbard squash, sl pineapple, 2 bacon-wrapped tenderloins, 2c reg, carrot w/ hummus, few apple chips, Met, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, CLA, Tyrosine
6a-c reg
8a-c reg, mini Snickerdoodle
12p(restaurant)-salad (turkey, ham, tomato, hb egg), 2c decaf
3p-entire bag of Nut Thins, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, CLA
430p-oz apple chips, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, CLA
630p-entire batch crab cakes, pint Arctic Zero, NC, Met, reds, yeast, guar gum, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, CLA, Carnosine

Totals: 2478 cal, 90g fat (36 sat), 234g carbs (46g fiber), 170g protein

As you can see, I'm slipping into "holiday" mode. Whatever. 3 days of overeating won't cause too much damage. The trick is to keep it somewhat moderated, and then just thoroughly fucking enjoy it - not beat myself up about it.

I AM disappointed that I ate that tiny little snickerdoodle, though. Stupid irresistible sugar-laden goodness! It was delicious, but surely not worth any acne.

I used them to make a gift for my parents, celebrating their 35th anniversary. I stuck "congratulations!" candles, one into each cookie, so they could snack on them while driving to the Cities. Plus I made them scones - just trying to hold onto that "favorite daughter" award...

Paleo Crab Cakes: holy bloody hell, those were absolutely incredibly delicious. Recipe can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment