December 20

5a-scramble (4oz egg whites, 2oz pork sausage, c squash cubes, slice pineapple), c reg, Met, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC, Tyrosine
530a-c reg
615a-2 BWCs, c decaf, stevia
730a-2c decaf, stevia
930a-6oz chicken, 4 BWCs, protein shake, 2c decaf tea, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
130p(PWO)-5oz tuna, s sesame crackers, 2T mustard, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
430p-oz almonds
7p-salmon chowder, small apple, Met, reds, yeast, guar gum, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC, Carnsoine, NC
830p-5HTP

Totals: 1933 cal, 92g fat (35 sat), 98g carbs (21 fiber), 164g protein

Training day = high day. Since my back is doing so well, I'm going to fast tomorrow, so I tacked on a few extra calories...almonds and an apple, WOWEE!!

The fast day is an effort to make up for last week's dismal showing and get my brain over that, PLUS put it in a place where I can indulge at this weekend's family gatherings without any fretting.

I actually feel pretty good. Well-balanced. Happy.

Good friends and health improvements can do so much for the attitude...who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment