December 14

5a-c reg, Met, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC, Tyrosine
6a-c reg
745a(PWO)-2c reg, BCAAs, 2s Mio
10a-2c decaf, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, CLA
130p(PWO)-BCAAs, s Mio
2p-2c decaf tea
330p-2c decaf tea, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, CLA
530p-s Mio, .5s BCAAs
615p(PWO)-s Mio, .5s BCAAs
7p-salad w/ hb egg, yogurt, NC, Met, greens, yeast, guar gum, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, CLA, Carnosine
8p-few plain water chestnuts, half dozen in bacon, 2T bbq sauce
9p-5HTP

Totals: 857 cal, 24g fat (10 sat), 105g carbs (30 fiber), 38g protein

Lesson learned from today: three workouts, all fasted, FELT FINE. And all different: strength in morning, run at noon, yoga after work. Holy crap? Pretty cool thing to learn!

I decided to eat supper NOT because I felt crappy or snacky or anything - shockingly - but because I was feeling aches & pains a little more pronounced than I'd like. Went for a nice healthy vitamin-filled salad, threw in the yogurt for the dairy test, doing great! But then after making water chestnuts wrapped in bacon for a team potluck, I couldn't stop eating the fuckers. Most addicting stuff EVER. I even had to make a second batch because I ate so many! BACON.

But overall, no concerns with the day. In fact, this "half fast" might become a good substitute for a second fast day within one week. Stay tuned.

Acne: I had a tiny little pimple develop Sunday/Monday...which started to disappear by Monday eve, but has since started taking on cyst-like proportions...which points to the dairy already working away. GD! Leaving in the yogurt (two more servings) to make extra sure.

Habit: day two was a miserable failure. Nothing I had planned worked out, partly because of meetings & because I had to do further work on my goal (which I finished!), but the rest of the day was just FILLED with numerous little distractions. Refocusing for a new attempt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment