December 1

6a-2 fr eggs, chick saus, 1.5c carnival squash, 2c reg, Met, fish oil, multi, ALC, CLA, calcium
7a-2c chai tea
10a-salad, 6oz tilapia, 2c Tazo Passion tea, krill oil, multi, ALC, CLA, calcium
1130a-BCAAs
3p-3c spaghetti squash*, .5c sauce, krill oil, multi, ALC, CLA, calcium
630p-romaine, carrots, celery, balsamic (resisting the amazing smell of slow-cooker ribs while waiting for the hubster to get home = torture)
7p-9.25oz ribs, 1.5c carnival squash, NC
815p-Met, reds, yeast, guar gum
9-5HTP

Totals: 1869 cal, 72g fat (30 sat), 175g carbs (35 fiber), 125g protein

*An EXCELLENT dieter's meal: 3c spaghetti squash + .5 sauce = 216 calories. That's a whopping 537 calories fewer than you'd have with three cups of pasta noodles. While it's not exactly the same texture/flavor as pasta, it's very filling, it's delicious, and it doesn't feel the least bit restrictive! (Unless perhaps you are seriously craving pasta...in that case, your cravings might hang 'round.) You could probably cut even more calories if you have a homemade sauce; I had Prego.

Habit: SO EASY, seriously. Tea is awesome. I haven't yet figured out a new habit, but I believe I will. I'm on a freaking roll here!

Acne: I had one more piece of gum, to make three within 24 hours. If this is an acne cause, my skin should freak out on Saturday/Sunday...hold me. If not, I'll be testing the other gum brand next.

No comments:

Post a Comment