November 28

5a-fr egg, chick saus, c sweet potatoes, c reg, Met, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, Tyrosine
6a-c reg, stevia
8a-c reg, c decaf
9a-2c decaf, flavor drops
10a-5oz tuna, 2T mustard, s crackers, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium
 3p-salad, 4 stuffed clams, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium
 7p-20oz SoBe LifeWater, 2c decaf w/ SF syrup
10p-2 turkey dogs, sl GF bread, 2T ketchup, Met, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, Carnosine, NC, 5HTP

Totals: 1398 cal, 43g fat (12 sat), 154g carbs (22 fiber), 93g protein

Week in review:
- Average intake: 2629cal, 122g fat (33 sat) 42%, 235g carbs (37 fiber) 36%, 150g protein 23%
- Up 66%, 1050 cal avg, 7351 total, from last week
- Burned 2932, down 21 from last week

My weigh-in this morning was another water-loggged one, and it made me laugh:
+4.4 lbs
-1.8% fat
-1.6 lbs fat
+ 6 lbs lean mass
+4.6 lbs water

That's what 4 straight high-carb days will do to you. So this week's weigh-in is basically pointless, other than to gain perspective. After a weeklong return to normalcy, THEN I'll have numbers with a reasonable level of accuracy. Until then, I just have to accept that my pull-ups & chin-ups will suffer since they are weighted!

Went to the Cities and picked up a new toy last night: squat rack, barbells, 400# weights. Forget about paying for the Y when free passes run out...I can now lift in my own basement!

Habit: I forgot to drink any tea most days of my Thanksbirthdaycation, but I'm now back on track! Also, I absolutely attribute my first habit efforts for my ability to maintain perspective all weekend, being able to think "This bloat is temporary, it will disappear soon" and not dwelling on my stomach at all. That's huge.

Acne update: tested evaporated milk last week with the pumpkin pie/custard. I do seem to have two blemishes coming through, but one started Wednesday night (too soon for the milk to be blamed), and one surfaced just yesterday...which seems like quite a delay, so I'm not really sure what to blame for either one!

Victory: two straight binge-free weeks. Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment