November 23

430a-2 fr eggs, chick saus, 2 sl GF toast, 4 GF donut holes, 2c reg, Met, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, Tyrosine
6a-2c decaf, stevia
8a-2c decaf
12p-4.5oz chicken, 2c romaine, 4T fresh salsa, 1/4c black olives, 3c reg
1p-2.6oz apple chips, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC
4p-5oz tuna, 2T mustard, s sesame crackers, 2c chai tea, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC
7p-3oz bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, med apple, 2T SF caramel, 6 GF donut holes, c hot cocoa, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, Carnosine, Met, reds, yeast
830p-pumpkin custard

Totals: 2064 cal, 68g fat (27 sat), 212g carbs (39g fiber), 152g protein

Had planned only 3 meals for today, was going to skip supper in anticipation of tomorrow's high calories. But I spent the day feeling a bit tired, hams quite tight. Made sure to drink a ton of water and added calories so that I am in tip-top shape for my birthday 5k in the morning!

Here’s a super amazing thing: my skin is VERY clear lately, I wore hardly any foundation today. I couldn't tell you the last time I didn't wear full-fledged foundation out in public (besides a run). It's a wonderful, incredible feeling.

And on that note, time to test and see if I ruin the lovely skin. Right now I've got pumpkin pie baking, which contains evaporated milk. If I simply re-confirm the dairy reaction, well, at least I'll be enjoying some delicious birthday pumpkin pie in the meantime!

...and I ate 1/4 of this pumpkin pie just before bedtime. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment