November 18

5a-c reg, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, Tyrosine
7a-c reg, stevia
9a-2c Sleepytime tea
10-2c green tea
1p-c mulled spices
230p-c mulled spices, CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC
430p-can Zevia
530p- CLA, fish oil, multi, calcium, ALC, Carnosine, Met, greens, yeast, gum, 2c Yogi bedtime tea, stevia
9p-NC, 5HTP

Totals: 260 cal, 6g fat (4 sat), 39g carbs (10 fiber), 11g protein

Fast day with SIX CUPS of tea. Felt decent all the way through, though certainly hungry when I walked through not one but TWO grocery delis just before noon. Glutton for punishment, I guess. Napped two hours after a doctor's appointment that left me crampy & feeling awful, but the nap definitely helped.

My only "failure" was canceling a planned run. I just didn't feel up to it mentally, most likely due to the fast. Normally I wouldn't care one whit, but I am running a 5k on Thursday and haven't spent nearly enough time running fast lately, so I'm getting a little nervous. Forcing myself out there might have helped settle my nerves somewhat...or it might have gone poorly like it always does when I'm not up for it. Wasn't worth the risk.

I also made a ton of food which might seem like a cruel thing to do on a fast day, and I'll admit to being hungry while doing so, but it turns out to be genius since it 100% prevents snacking!

Here's a list:
-four salads
-meatloaf
-slow cooker roast beef
-tilapia & onions
-chicken breakfast sausage
-stuffed clams
-steamed cabbage

I think I am stocked up on food all the way to next Sunday. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment