October 9

GOTD-5s fruits/veg.

6a-2 chick saus, orange, apple, 2c reg, fish oil, multi, 2 FS
during run-full Larabar, s Ultima
9a(PWO)-2s Ultima
10a-meat roll, meat roll w/ mustard (I was out of bread, so I just rolled up turkey, ham, salami & enjoyed!), apple, few almonds/raisins, fish oil, multi
12p-baby carrots, celery, chick saus
3p-2c black grapes
330p-2 chick saus, GF blueberry muffin w/ honey, yacon syrup, c decaf, fish oil, multi
7p-2 fr eggs, bacon, c decaf, fish oil, multi
730p-Arctic Zero
930p-bite of GF cookie
945p-Tyrosine, 5HTP, Benadryl

Totals: 2334 cal, 96g fat (17 sat), 290g carbs (26 fiber), 129g protein

Looking at this more closely, maybe Saturday calories really are correct, and that's why I was starving yesterday.

But anyway, despite massive physical exertion, I didn't eat any junk that I shouldn't have, and I had a freaking BLAST. Best vacation ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment