October 5

Long day. 11 hours at work. Husband gone pumping at his (new? part time?) job again. Feeling a little "poor me" at the low thanks/recognition I've received at work for half killing myself during Lisa's leave. I've been thanked by all three leads. The Director donated to me the preferred parking that she won for October. And...that's it. Lisa herself has not even thanked me.

Did I make it look too easy? Did I prevent them from noticing that I hated coming to work every god damn day for 9.5 weeks despite the fact that I previously loved coming in, loved my job, looked forward to Mondays? Did they not see my physical disintegration in the form of run failures, back pain, etc? Did they really not notice my decided unfriendly attitude? And can you tell me they didn't notice the long long long hours I put in, in order to get all the necessary work completed? Ah, there's the problem with being salaried...you can work 50+ hours every fucking week and no one knows it.

Anyway, sorry. Bitchfest over. I hope. Need sleep.

GOTD-bonus splurge on a snack. Used that as an excuse to justify excess snacking and test corn, as my husband had corn chips in the cupboard and I had a jar of pineapple salsa. It. Was. Heavenly.

5a-2 fr eggs, 2 sl GF toast, few slices bacon, c reg, Met, fish oil, multi
730(PWO)-plum, 6 almonds, 1.5c decaf
915a-chick saus, 1.5c decaf
12p-sm apple, 12 almonds, krill oil, multi
2p-Larabar
3p-1.5c decaf, chick saus
7p-salad of tomatoes, lettuce, red pepper, turkey & balsamic, Brussels sprouts w/ balsamic, Met, reds, yeast
730p-banana-raspberry-honey “ice cream,” chips & salsa, NC
9p-5HTP, Tyrosine, Benadryl

Totals: 2143 cal, 96g fat (18 sat), 243g carbs (43 fiber), 95g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment