October 26

445a-fr egg, chick saus, 2 sl toast, c reg, Met, multi, fish oil
6a-c reg, stevia
7a(PWO)-sm apple
730a-1.5c decaf
10a-2oz jerky
1245p-3oz ham, .25 choco-waffle, rice cake w/ T Sunbutter, 1.5c decaf, fish oil, multi
4p-Kind+ bar, s Sunbutter
730p(PWO)-salad, GF pb cookie, fish oil, multi, Met, greens, NC
930p-Benadryl, 5HTP, Tyrosine

Totals: 1849 cal, 80g fat (15 sat), 164g carbs (25 fiber), 114g protein

I made the decision to fast on Sunday, so that means high days all week, including supper out Thursday with my girls at Sunsets, and Saturday night ribs with my parental units. So today there was room for indulgences, and I really didn't feel restricted at all. Very nice! Even better, I physically felt VERY good, recovered from Dustin yesterday and my kickass morning workout, to the point that yoga was easy peasy!

Mentally I struggled much of the morning, though, as I decided how to broach a very tough subject with my lead. Stay tuned to hear how that turns out.

Acne update: still no cysts, surprisingly. If tomorrow stays clear, something else can be tested. I think I'll go with sucralose (Splenda) as that's one I haven't tracked but seems to be everywhere. Plus, it was in the gum (along w/ aspartame) that I had last week, 3 days before a big ol' cyst popped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment