October 2

815a-hb egg, med apple, s peanut butter, 2c reg
10a-trail mix
1p-fish oil, multi, Met
3p-tomatoes, carrots, cauliflower, celery, w/ balsamic, 4oz pork tenderloin w/ T Bayou Bourbon, ¼ cantaloupe, fish oil, multi
4p-PB2 & honey sandwich
7p-2 Met, 8oz pork tenderloin w/ T Bayou Bourbon, steamed broccoli & carrots w/ balsamic, NC
9p-Tyrosine, 5HTP, Benadryl

Totals: 1759 call, 67g fat (13 sat), 198g carbs (31 fiber), 98g protein

I finally spent 8 hours in bed, but it was a hotel bed and thus not good sleep. Woke at 6, at 7, and finally got up at 8. Ate and immediately packed to get my cranky ass home. Where I took a three-hour nap, much-interrupted by two active kittehs. Thus overeating once I got up. Since I was still tired, I postponed my long trail run to Monday and took it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment