September 8

Hell week caught up to me. Third straight ungodly-early day (630a), did fine until I planned an all-out breakfast-for-supper with Hop. I found a from-scratch pancake recipe that I could make non-dairy, and all those carbs did one fuck of a number on my body.

For starters my carb cravings were turned to HIGH and I ate dessert then another half-pancake before bed. And then I woke up at 1245, totally fucking wired & wide awake. Felt like I could've ran 20 fucking miles at that point. I got up for water, b/r, laid down but couldn’t sleep; got back up at 130 and ate & read…and ate more. Started w/ stir fry, thinking fiber would be good (grains = constipation for me, thrilling info, I know), then went to eggs & bacon for protein/fat…and then I caved to my cravings and added more grains. A LOT more. Fucking brain! Gues I’m carb-loaded for the Mud Run, at any rate.

The saving grace is that I am fasting today so I will still hit my caloric goal...and yet the planned fast also helped me justify caving at 2am. Though at that point, I don't know that I could've resisted anything.

GOTD: stretch 10min 3 straight days!

5a-fr egg, 2 sl bacon, pretzel bagel, c reg, fish oil, Met, multix2
6a-c reg w/ cinn, stevia
645a-1.5c decaf w/ cinn, stevia
945a-1.5c decaf w/ cinn, stevia, sm apple, s Sunbutter
3p-.5oz brain food
4p-Larabar
630p-pancake, 2 eggs, 3 sl bacon, c sweet potatoes, 2c decaf, fish oil, multi, Met, reds, yeast, 2 FiberSmart, apple cake
9p-half pancake, balsamic, NC
10p-5HTP, Tyrosine, Benadryl
130a-stir fry, c decaf
2a-c decaf, fr egg, 1.5 sl bacon, 6 mini pitas, balsamic sauce, half pancake

Totals: 3388 cal, 140g fat (25 sat), 436g carbs (52 fiber), 106g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment