September 26

Making the connection of too much food = angry guts, one more reason my brain ought to be able to control my eating level. Seriously, angry guts lingered all day.

And at noon, I received the best email ever: I was notified that I was accepted into the Boston Marathon. HOLY FUCKING SHIT I get to run Boston! I am BESIDE MYSELF over being accepted. I made the cutoff by a teeny tiny 11 seconds. Stop & think about that: 11 seconds slower, over 3.5+ hours, and I wouldn't have made it in. Unfuckingreal. Amazingly, I celebrated this without food! I definitely had the initial impulse, but I then had two immediate thoughts:
1) Going out to eat sucks with the dairy/grain issue.
2) I need to learn to celebrate without food.

Instead, I left work early (FOUR PM! Still 9.5 hours of work, though.) and ran hills. Then at home, I watched a movie w/ Hop. Again, I did NOT celebrate w/ food, nor did I feel like I didn't properly celebrate! That right there is quite an achievement.

5a-fr egg, 2 turkey dogs, c reg, fish oil, Met, multi
550a-c reg
730a-1.5c decaf w/ flavor drops
845a-1.5c decaf w/ stevia, flavor drops
1p-6oz chicken w/ Rotel, krill oil, multi
4p-med apple, 2T Sunbutter
6p-4oz pork tenderloin, .25c sweet potato, T Bayou Bourbon glaze, fish oil, Met, multi, reds, yeast
7p-can Zevia, baked apple w/ cinnamon, honey, chocolate PB2
9p-NC, 5HTP, Tyrosine, Benadryl

Totals: 1251 cal, 51g fat (10 sat), 123g carbs (22 fiber), 85g protein

Dieter's apple pie? I don't know what to call it, but this little dessert was truly delicious & satisfying:
-Dice & microwave an apple.
-Sprinkle it w/ cinnamon, t honey, & T chocolate PB2.
-Feast on your 147-calorie dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment