September 14

GOTD: only 2c decaf. Failed. I was having a pretty crappy work day and decaf was the only indulgence I had at my disposal.

5a-fr egg, chick saus, c reg, fish oil, multi
6a-c reg w/ stevia
9a-chick saus, 1.5c decaf w/ stevia, capella drops
11a-sm apple, s Sunbutter
1230p-6oz chicken, raw peas, carrots, cauliflower, fish oil, multi, 1.5c decaf w/ stevia, capella drops
3p-1.5c decaf w/ stevia, capella drops
4p-stir fry
730p(PWO)-oz wasabi peas*
8p-fr egg, chick saus, c decaf, fish oil, multi, Met, reds, yeast, NC
(forgot Tyrosine, 5HTP, Benadryl)
Totals: 1531 cal, 81g fat (18 sat), 107g carbs (27 fiber), 94g protein

*Every 10th pea or so made my nose BURN. Hello, horseradish! Otherwise the flavor was really quite good. But at 130 cal for a mere ounce (about 55 peas), it's not really worth it, at least not in such a deficit. But I'd forgotten my post-run apple, all my other groceries were off-limits, and I was in need of something, so it was a trade-off worth taking.

GOTD during the next 4 days will simply be: stick to the plan. A calorie deficit on vacation is enough of a challenge, I don't need any more than that. Today, for example, I want to bury my fucking face in Sunbutter, as I'm running on about 5 hours of sleep (after three days of reduced sleep) and hating my job (well, Lisa's job). But I will resist, as it's not in today's plan at all...plus I put a posty on top that says, "This will make you fat!" Definitely a good decision not to bring any at all on vacation, or it would almost certainly be devoured before the day is out.

I've plotted out all of my meals, have plenty to eat despite a low target of 1650 calories (key: lots of filling, low-cal vegetables), and I know I will be able to stick to it because my eyes are on the prize! And after I make it through the weekend, I've got just one more week until maintenance.

I've got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment