September 1

GOTD-only 2c decaf.

5a-pizza of pita, turkey pepperoni, daiya cheese, tomato, sauce, c reg, Met, NC, D, multix2, fish oil
7a-1.5c decaf w/ stevia, capella drops
9a-2 tiny plums
11a-oz almonds
1p(PWO)-tilapia, stir fry, fish oil
3p-med apple; 4p-12 almonds
530p-beef, lettuce, tomato on rye, fries
8p-crumpet, balsamic sauce, multi, Met, reds, yeast, NC
930p-Tyrosine, 5HTP, Benadryl

Totals: 1925 cal, 67g fat (12 sat), 231g carbs (37 fiber), 110g protein – goal of 1700

Went over because I was having a pretty awful day...literally crying in the stall after work, hating on my job...had a husband hating on my cats who apparently started using my treadmill as their litterbox...had a back not healing fast enough to let me know my normal workouts...basically felt like a failure in every aspect of my life. So given all of that, I actually did pretty GD well.

No comments:

Post a Comment