August 24

GOTD: skip a meal, super handy, since I had biometric testing first thing in the morning & thus was planning a fast anyway!

8a-1.5c reg, fish oil, adrenal, Aleve
10a-1.5c decaf w/ stevia
1p-chick saus, English muffin, 2T Sunbutter, bite of ginger cookie, 1.5c decaf, 3oz almond milk, stevia, fish oil, adrenal
330p-Wonder Bar
615p(PWO)-mini Larabar
7p-adrenal, fish oil
730p-(out for mom's birthday)-fried cauliflower, fries, onion rings, club sandwich (and I simply said, "No cheese or anything, totally dairy free, please" and it was not even a big deal - and why would it be?!)
830p-apple
10p-Tyrosine, 5HTP

Totals: 1935 cal, 90g fat (17 sat), 211g carbs (34 fiber), 71g protein – goal of 1900

Big victory of the day: I was craving dessert after supper. I considered a pb cookie, an ice cream sandwich, and an apple, and I chose the apple because it was what I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment