August 1

Simplifying.

GOTD: BW in oz water. Easily!

330a-fried egg, 2 sl bacon, c reg, fish oil, zinc, D, multi, adrenal, Met
4a-c reg, T almond butter
430a-s Ultima
530a-T almond butter, 2 sl bread, almond ice cream bar, c reg
645a-c reg w/ almond milk, cinn
7a-1.5c decaf; 9a-1.5c decaf w/ stevia
1230p-fish oil, adrenal
1p-3oz chicken w/ pineapple, med apple, 1.5c decaf w/ stevia
130p-1.5c decaf w/ stevia
4p-3oz gr beef, mini Larabar, 1.5c decaf
7p-pita w/ turkey pepperoni, tomatoes, olive tapenade, daiya "cheese," .5c snap peas, adrenal, fish oil, zinc, Met
9p-plum, NC, D, 5HTP, Tyrosine

Totals: 1625 cal, 79g fat (16 sat), 152g carbs (31 fiber), 80g protein – goal of 1700

--

Dustin had an insightful comment today about my complaint that "I never get full": it's because I'm not hungry to start with. I'm eating because I feel awful physically or mentally (or both) - but I'm not eating because I'm hungry. Therefore, I'm not going to feel full - until I've eaten so much that my stomach physically hurts (which certainly does happen). Interesting point that I had not even considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment