Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Day 35

Wednesday tips:

Completely skipped all-team sampling because of all the dairy things I couldn’t eat and unhealthy things I just plain shouldn't – it was better for the brain to simply avoid it all than to have to walk through, pick & choose, and feel deprived.

Without a lunch workout, I am liking 4 meals a day rather than 3 meals + 3 snacks. I eat at about 6am, 1030am, 3pm, & 7pm.

Last night I was pretty snacky, and had to be in the kitchen making  salads & stir-fry, so I made it a maintenance day. This will most likely be a regular Wednesday thing, as the evening speedwork often leaves me ravenous.

Also, I figured out how to make tasty beets: peel them. Oh yeah, I’m a fucking genius!

Food:
6a-2 fried eggs, 2 sl bacon, 2 sl toast, c reg w/ creamer, fish oil, D, zinc, adrenal, BSM, DX7
7a-c reg w/ creamer, cinn
8a-1.5c reg
1045a-6oz chicken, c sweet potato, sm banana
330p-2 pancakes, stir fry, adrenal, fish oil
7p(PWO)-2 fried eggs, 4oz roast pork, 2 sl toast, T honey mustard, 2c decaf w/ creamer, pb cookie, 2 crepes (egg white, PP spice, caramel sprinkle), 2 beets, adrenal, fish oil, DX7, zinc
10p-Tyrosine, 5HTP

Totals: 2168 cal, 76g fat (16 sat), 193g carbs (43 fiber), 169g protein – goal of 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment