Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Day 29

Another step forward! I'm on a roll now, right? Heh.

Tuesday

8 hours in bed. Woke several times in am but didn’t look at clock, fell back right away. Naturally awake at 550a. Nice! I was feeling pretty good.

Toe felt better, maybe 75% or so. That was a big plus for my brain, let me tell you!

My workout w/ Dustin felt great, and Warrior Training after work was also a good one, very fun. (Unfortunately my foot got a little angry, and I'm paying for it today by skipping my noon run. Sadness!)

At home, I ate well with no difficulty whatsoever (yay!). No binge urges other than being snacky at breakfast, of all times. But after a day of fasting on Monday, it was understandable. Also, I had like 8 meals, since we had a potluck lunch, then my workout was after that so I needed my PWO snack, and after a super-local salad (just greens & balsamic) for supper, I had to find more calories yet! A good problem to have.

Just a good day all around!

Food details:
6a-2 fried eggs, 2 sl WW bread, 3 links chicken breakfat sausage, small apple, 2T PB, fish oil, D, zinc, MA, adrenal, c reg w/ T coconut creamer, Met
7a-c reg w/ T coconut creamer
8a-1.5c reg w/ T coconut creamer
9a-med apple, T maple almond butter, 1.5c decaf w/ stevia
1045a-T maple almond butter
12p (potluck) -3oz taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, 4T salsa, fish oil, MA, adrenal
230p(PWO)-English muffin, T Sunbutter
4p-med apple, .5oz almonds
630p(PWO)-salad w/ balsamic, fish oil, zinc, MA, BSM, adrenal
7p-4oz egg whites, 2 links chicken breakfast sausage, c decaf w/ T coconut creamer
10p-NC, Tyrosine, 5HTP

Totals: 2003 cal, 92g fat (14 sat), 189g carbs (38 fiber), 106g protein – goal of 1980

I had another thought on the acne freakout that came on this weekend: caffeine. A normal day, with 3.5c regular coffee, is 472mg. On Friday & Saturday both (due to the Relay) I had over 800. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that has an effect.

Recipe sharing time! These are all from Joy:
-The thai chicken I linked to the other day? Fantastic. I had a sample this morning, loved it, and I am making it this weekend!
-Buttermilk Brined Pork Chops
-Bayou Bourbon Brined Pork Chops
-Llapingachos (stuffed sweet potato patties) <- not tasted, but totally on my to-make list for this weekend. I freaking looooove sweet potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment