Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Day 16

I'm not sure what all to say about Wednesday. It went really well until suppertime, and then it went off the rails. Let me break it down:

7.5 hours in bed. Woke at 3am, little hot/sweaty, bathroom, took a while to fall back. Monkey mind over WHY I was awake. Then I woke hourly after that, thanks to the cats. (My guess: massive weather change.) 1 snooze, got up feeling all right. Did my no-movement pull ups as 3, 3, 3, 3.

11am Spartacus, med/light weights, felt very good. Then our team had our halftime huddle, which involved  going through our goals & giving status updates. We were provided Subway sandwiches which I actually ate!! Unfortunately, the chips & cookies all had dairy so I passed on those. After the "work" was done, we spend the afternoon at Casey’s, where I scored 53 in mini-golf (two holes-in-one!!) and drove a whopping 4 times on the go-karts! Super fun. Have I ever mentioned that I freaking love my job?! Eve speedwork at the track w/ NSS felt absolutely fantastic, and I hit a PR of 36s on the last 200m. I'd like to thank the 20mph wind & off-diet-week carb intake!

At home, my wonderful, generous, thoughtful husband had left me brats & baked beans & fried sweet potatoes. (He had to leave to help his dad.) I scarfed that down like it was my last meal. And then? For some reason, I was all starving & bingey & continuous meal-y. GAH. Wasn’t overly tired, brain wasn’t in a hole, I was just super snacky and kept my stupid stupid ass at the table reading (The Sun, highly recommended) and eating, eating, eating. That god damn delicious maple walnut bread just took over my motor control and I ate four motherfucking slices!!

Honestly, I don't know what to think about it. I'm not sure if this is a sign that eating "whatever" but targeting calories translates to still feeling restricted? And yet, if I just quit tracking for this timeframe, how the hell do I go back and analyze my numbers? I must have data! But at any rate, I feel like I can mostly make up for the overage by focusing on moderation today & tomorrow, while still eating plenty o' carbs.

Food details: 615a-2 fried eggs, 2oz side pork, bagel, c reg, 2 fish oil, D, zinc, MA, Met; 730a-c reg w/ .33c rice milk; 830a-1.5c reg w/ stevia; 10a-English muffin w/ 1.5s Sunbutter, 1.5c reg; 12p (PWO)-2 4” Subway sandwiches; 4p-3oz brain food; 615p(PWO)-s Honey Nut Cheerios; 7p-4oz venison brats, .5c sweet potatoes, c baked beans, sl wheat bread, “brownie” of PB2, cocoa, marshmallow fluff, 4 slices maple walnut bread & margarine, BSM, MA, Met
Totals: 3275 cal, 139g fat (21 sat), 357g carbs (52 fiber), 137g protein – maintenance goal of 2475

Acne: 20 - big improvements!

Next step: adding in dairy for the next 5 days as well. Small amounts. Like a peanut butter cookie after today's session. (Hey, that's the time to eat junk, because it all goes to muscle-building!)

No comments:

Post a Comment