Bodyfat Beatdown: Day 31

Thursday was decent other than the 3am wakeup due to being a mogwai, and a stupid one at that. Was feeling good both physically & mentally. Session with Dustin was a piece of cake. 1.5 hours picking up trash afterward: sunshine, chatting with the CFO, lots o’ squats, feelings of righteousness, pretty fantastic way to spend an afternoon!

After work I attended the LAPW picnic, where I ate very well; but when I got home I was doing a whole lotta anxiety eating. Kept it to fruit & veg, but still, it was stupid. I was packing up for the marathon and just let myself get anxious as hell.

Food details:
6a-2.5oz pork, c sauerkraut, T bbq sauce, c reg
7a-c reg
8a-1.5c reg
10a-apple & Sunbutter
1p-3oz shrimp, apple
3p-12 almonds
6p (picnic)-brat, burger, c honeydew/cantaloupe, .25c blueberries, c broccoli & cauliflower, 2T guacamole
7p+ snacking-2c honeydew & cantaloupe, .25c blueberries, 2c broccoli & cauliflower, 2T guacamole
Totals: 1842 cal, 98g fat (26 sat), 158g carbs (36 fiber), 100g protein - dig it, I actually landed where I should have been all week long. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment