Whole30, Day 30!

Yes, I made it!! (Only a few teeny hiccups along the way.)

I'm super busy right now (still at the tax firm at 4:30pm, but very close to leaving!) so a full review of the program will have to wait until tomorrow, at the earliest...if then. Have a 10-mile morning run, supper with the in-laws, and many chores to do in between. I'll try to get something coherent together, but no promises!!

Quick take: I'm not quitting. Acne is still there, and until that's clear, I won't start adding anything back regularly. But today I had chicken drummies with bbq sauce at lunch, and there will be sauce on tonight's ribs; oh yes, there will be sauce!

Nutrition went a tiny bit higher than planned; added a small apple for some extra carbs to keep me going at the tax firm.
6a-fried egg, chicken sausage, c decaf coffee, zinc, magnesium, dandelion root, vitamin D, fish oil, acidophilus
715a-c decaf coffee
8a-1.5c regular coffee
9a-1.5c decaf, hard-boiled egg
11a-chicken sausage
1p (PWO)-salad w/ balsamic vinegar, hb egg, 2s bay scallops sauteed in garlic oil, acidophilus, 2 fish oil, dandelion root
330p-chicken sausage
530p-salad w/ balsamic vinegar, hb egg, 3oz pork/beef burger, small apple, zinc, acidophilus, dandelion root
930p-fish oil, magnesium
TOTALS: 1386 calories, 72g fat (22 sat), 63g carbs (13 fiber), 127g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment