Whole30, Day 23

Friday was a good day all around. In a very good mood thanks to a solid night of sleep and good upcoming plans. I was able to spend some time chatting with friends Heather & Amy to improve their days a bit, had a baby shower for Dustin, and only worked a few hours at the tax firm.

The 3 hours from 12:30-3:30 were very very frantic workwise, but I made it through. Our team met a major deadline that, at the beginning of the week, looked flat-out impossible. It was a great achievement no matter what, and extra impressive given the emotional difficulty of the week. I love my coworkers and I love my job. How lucky I am to be able to say that!

Nutrition (a high day to carb-load for Saturday's long run):
615a-fried egg, chicken sausage, c regular coffee, .5c grapes, fish oil, zinc, vitamin D, magnesium, dandelion root
730a-c decaf coffee, 2 apricot halves (they are NOT out of sight!!)
8a-1.5c regular coffee
9a-chicken sausage
11a-1.5c grapes
12p-salad, chicken sausage, oz brain food, 2 fish oil, dandelion root
4p-c grapes, small apple, tiny tangerine, 1/3oz banana chips, 1/3oz apple chips, oz brain food
6p-2 chicken sausage, oz brain food
730p-oz brain food
9p-zinc, magnesium, dandelion root, fish oil
930p-2 Benadryl
TOTALS: 1771cal, 94g fat (24 sat), 206g carbs (29 fiber), 89g protein

Again, I felt like I ate a TON of food here. Very snacky, and yet the calories are actually on the low side! That's partly due to the low protein, which is acceptable now & then, but my daily goal is 125g.

I did not run at lunch, due to the long Saturday run, but instead I took a 10-minute walk outside with Amy, and it was LOVELY. It doesn't count much for exercise, but it does wonders for the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment