And all after I was feeling so surprisingly well this morning...such is life. Sometimes you're the windshield, and alla that. Just learn from every day, and keep trying, and that's really all you can do. PERSPECTIVE.
530a-3oz chicken, 1.5c broccoli, .25c mushrooms, c regular coffee, FiberSmart, dandelion root, zinc, fish oil, acidophilus, probiotics
630a-c decaf coffee
730a-1.5c regular coffee
9a-2oz pork roast, 2 slices mango, 1 strawberry, acidophilus, probiotics
1145a-2c iceberg, 3 cucumber slices, 5 baby carrots, 6 grape tomatoes, 2T balsamic vinegar, beef patty, c sauteed onions & mushrooms, 4c regular coffee, acidophilus, probiotics, dandelion root
4p-oz smoked turkey, .5c strawberries
6p-3oz pork roast, 2c Brussels sprouts, T balsamic vinegar, c decaf coffee (should've stopped here), med pear, 4oz smoked turkey, 6 dried apricots, 6 Brazil nuts, zinc, acidophilus, probiotics, fish oil, dandelion root
TOTALS: 1915 calories, 97g fat (26 sat), 117g carbs (34 fiber), 131g protein
This was supposed to be a low day. Like 1200-1300 calories low. But how about some victories anyway (I really need this today):
- No egg, so I couldn't have my usual favorite breakfast, but I ate a "lunch/dinner" meal easily.
- Lunch (provided at a meeting)
- Easily passed on salad dressing because I'd brought my vinegar.
- Easily passed on burger bun & cheese & condiments, and dessert.
- When feeling snacky & bingey, I made good choices (all whole foods w/ some respectable nutrition make-up).
- Skipped an 11am snack since lunch was coming early.
- Cooked up 6 servings up Alaskan Pollock tonight.
- Binged but still only came in at 1915 calories.