Never give up

Marsha of Strong is the New Skinny shared an absolutely incredible video in her blog post today. The message is "Never give up" - but that doesn't do it justice. The video itself is worth about a bajillion words. 

I guarantee it's worth 2.5 minutes of your time. Go watch it now.

You go there. I'll wait here.

-
-
-

Positively amazing, isn't it? It sent me into tears, and quickly. And it inspired the hell out of me. How many ways can I apply this lesson in my life? My nutrition! My running! My pull-ups! My job! Most importantly of all: my attitude!

How many ways can you apply this lesson in YOUR life? Pick one thing, right now, one goal that has you struggling, and think about it for a couple of minutes. This goal is something you want, right? Otherwise you never would have set foot on the path of completion. Now why, if you want this goal, why would you let one little stumble completely derail you? Why not pick yourself back up and keep moving? And why not do it every single damn time you fall?

"Never give up" is the true secret of success.

Lift up your head, focus on your goal, and remind yourself that it's worth the sacrifices.

Then pick yourself up, brush yourself off, straighten your shoulders, and get your ass moving.


Right now.


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
-Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment